Kavaleer Productions are recruiting for a 2D digital animator Team Lead for an upcoming TV series. The project will be animated using CelAction 2D software. We’re working on multiple high profile projects, so this is a great opportunity.
Experienced 2D Digital Animator for busy animation production studio.
- Must have proven 2D character animation experience. Broadcast series experience is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using CelAction in a paid position is required.
- Experience using Flash, After FX, Toon Boom or Anime Studio a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have Lead Animator experience.
- Must have excellent knowledge of traditional animation principles and the ability to apply them to the digital medium.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player.
- Able to work within a production schedule.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in-house in our Dublin studio.
This position is an excellent opportunity for highly organized and motivated animator who enjoys being part of an exciting, fast paced animation studio.
Please use our online application form →
Medication errors can happen anywhere, but mistakes in dispensing medications injure thousands of people in the United States. For instance Antabuse is used in distinct people with chronic alcoholism. Creates an nasty reaction when drinking alcohol, which reduces the wish to drink. Today twelve percent of men aged 40 to 70 were have trouble keeping an erection during sex. It affects men in all parts of the world. Below are ten things to keep in mind about “sildenafil 20 mg“. Today many men search online for the exact keyword “sildenafil citrate” on Google. Other question we must is “sildenafil generic“. Present for men of any age, it can be an early warning symptom for severe illnesses, so it’s essential for your overall health, not just your sexual relationship, to see a health care provider if you experience erection difficulties. If you are going to take the Viagra, tell your doctor if you have problems with your blood cells such as multiple myeloma. Not to mention, if you have any questions about the question ask your pharmacist.