Lead Animator – Experience in flash necessary with good 2D traditional line drawing animation skills
Kavaleer Productions are recruiting a lead flash animator for their short film City of Roses. We’re working on multiple high profile projects, so this is a great opportunity.
- Must have proven 2D character animation experience. Preferably on broadcast series or film production.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using Flash in a paid position.
- Must have excellent knowledge of traditional animation principles and the ability to apply them to the digital medium. This is key to the position as the film has a line quality look to it.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player.
- Able to work within a production schedule.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in-house in our Dublin studio.
- Position to begin in December and run until end Jan/ into Feb 2015.
This position is an excellent opportunity for highly organized and motivated animator who enjoys being part of an exciting, fast paced animation studio.
Medication errors can happen anywhere, but mistakes in dispensing medications injure thousands of humanity in the United States. For instance Antabuse is used in distinct people with chronic alcoholism. Creates an nasty reaction when drinking alcohol, which reduces the desire to drink. Today twelve percent of men aged 40 to 70 were have trouble keeping an erection during sex. It affects men in all parts of the world. Below are ten things to keep in mind about “sildenafil 20 mg“. Today many men search online for the exact keyword “sildenafil citrate” on Google. Other matter we should is “sildenafil generic“. Present for men of any age, it can be an early warning symptom for severe illnesses, so it’s essential for your overall heartiness, not just your sexual relationship, to see a health care provider if you experiment erection difficulties. If you are going to take the Viagra, tell your doc if you have problems with your blood cells such as multiple myeloma. Not to mention, if you have any questions about the matter ask your pharmacist.